Saturday, October 1, 2011

Customer Review

"I have had Sean do all my tattoos-including a cover-up of something done years ago.   Not only does he have a professional and clean shop, he is a pleasure to work with.  He has always made me feel comfortable when tattooing me.  His work has literally stopped people in there tracks admiring my tattoos.  I proudly tell people that Sean Ambrose of Arrows and Embers has done all of my work and would never go anywhere else because of his dedication to making the customer feel  like they are coming home in his shop.  No flash on his walls in his shop where you and another dozen people might have the same tattoo.  I know that my tattoos are one of a kind because all of his work is custom.  Sean has made me proud to display my body-because it\'s beautiful-thanks to sean!"


-Jennifer Hollis
Merrimack County, New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment